Welcome, Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 5 Mind Numbing Facts About TonicGreens.

5 Mind Numbing Facts About TonicGreens. 10 months 2 weeks ago #498738

• Nancydlewiss
I wanted to write about the way I think about diet, but it was hard to find concrete things to say. So I decided to just describe what I actually eat.

When I was in college, I discovered some books by overweight doctors who had lost weight. The most influential was called Eat More, Weigh Less, by Dean Ornish.

His evidence that fat is bad for your health was pretty good. His evidence that carbs are good was much weaker. And one of the conclusions he drew based on weak data turned out to be wrong: he said you could lose weight while eating as much as you wanted of carbs like pasta and rice.

I tried Ornish's diet, which is mostly vegetarian with a little fish, and saw that it worked for me. But when I stopped it a few years later because it seemed too monotonous and wasn't helping me lose any more weight, my weight started to go back up. For a while I watched my weight fluctuate between about 175 and 190 pounds. Then I had kids, and for a few years ate whatever was handy because my time was so constrained. When my son was about 9 months old and no longer breastfeeding, my weight shot up to 220 pounds. It took me two years of not paying

https://supplementstree.com/tonicgreens-reviews/
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.